Need support? You are welcome to email us to check if your documents and forms are in order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Policy document
Certified true copy
Certified true copy means it's a signed copy of an original document. This then needs a new signature from you, the claimant (even if it's already been signed by you or somebody else).
- Death certificate – this must be sign by a government officer to sign-off on your original documents.
- The insured and claimant’s ID card – must be signed by the claimant to sign-off on your original documents.
- Any loss of life from non-natural causes must be signed by the police or relevant government authority to sign-off on your original documents.
- Non-natural causes include an accidental death, murder (homicide), suicide, a death caused by an animal, or any death with undetermined causes. For these non-natural deaths, we need:
- Police report
- Autopsy report (in case of autopsy)
Need your paperwork back?
If you can only send original copies then please let us know if you need any paperwork back and we will post it back to you.